Kepuhi Beach Resort House Rules
QUIET HOURS are from 10 pm to 8 am
Please respect your neighbors by keeping noise to a minimum between these hours.
1. No animals or pets of any kind are permitted on the premises or around any unit, with the exceptions of guide dogs, signal dogs and/or service animals as may be required for persons with disabilities pursuant to applicable provisions of the Federal Fair Housing Act and/or Chapter 515 of the Hawaii Revised Statutes. Exceptions are subject to reasonable restrictions for leash control, noise levels and cleanup requirements.
2. Do not feed the birds, cats, turkeys, or other animals.
3. Outdoor barbecuing or cooking is permitted at the barbecue grill only. Barbecuing or cooking on the lanais or outdoors in any other area is prohibited.
4. Lanais must be kept in a generally clean, orderly and uncluttered condition so as not to detract from the appearance of the property. Allowed items. Only Lanai furniture, designed for outdoor use, may be visibly kept or stored on the lanais. “Visibly kept or stored” means items left dormant, unused and visible (from a distance of 10 yards) for longer than 24 hours. Temporary items may be placed on lanais but only while in active use and visible for no longer than 24 hours; i.e., trunks, coolers, boxes, construction equipment, tools, garbage containers, cleaning supplies and equipment. Recreational equipment such as surfboards, golf clubs, and bicycles may be temporarily kept on lanais longer than 24 hours provided the condominium unit is occupied. Prohibited Items. The following items are prohibited on lanais at all times: Anything that presents a health, safety or damage risk, electrical appliances, indoor furniture and fixtures, shelves, cupboards, cabinets, clothes lines, drying racks, wall hooks, towel bars, planters and pots, or any items hanging from or attached to the ceilings, rafters, posts or railings. Homeowners and long-term renters should see the full AOAO lanai policy for additional details.
5. Hanging laundry or towels out on the bushes, or over the railings is not permitted at any time.
6. All common area walkways and stairways must be kept clear, providing for safe unobstructed passage.
7. No roller blades, skates, scooters or other wheeled devices are allowed on the property except for reasonable mobility assistant devices used by persons with disabilities. Bikes should be walked in and out of the Resort.
8. The operation of Golf Carts on the walkways or on any lawn area is prohibited except by association or management company employees while undertaking their job functions.
9. Hitting Golf balls in the Courtyard or engaging in any recreational activity that damages the property, fixtures, buildings, or any lawn area is prohibited.
10. Sleeping in vehicles, house trailers, campers, tents or any other type of conveyance upon the resort grounds is prohibited.
11. Repairing, servicing, or changing oil of motor vehicles in any of the parking lots is prohibited.
12. Each occupied unit is allowed one vehicle in our “Active Lots.” All other vehicles must be parked in the “inactive lot” across the road.
13. Driving motor vehicles of any kind on the walkways or lawn areas at anytime is not permitted without the prior consent of the Kepuhi Beach Resort manager.
14. POOL HOURS AND RULES are posted in the pool area. Use showers to rinse off sand before entering pool. The pool is for Kepuhi Beach Resort Renters and Owners ONLY (not visiting guests please).
All Association rules are intended to comply with the
Federal Fair Housing Act and/or Ch 515 of the Hawaii Revised Statutes.
Friendly Reminders for Guests of Kepuhi Beach Resort
- Please be considerate of your neighbors in all situations.
- Quiet Hours: 10pm to 8am. This means NO NOISE. During the daytime (8am to 10pm), the noise level must not interfere with your neighbors.
- The sidewalks are for foot traffic only. No bikes, skateboards, scooters, roller skates, roller blades, or golf carts are permitted.
- Lanai’s and front door landings are NOT for storage (of anything). No bikes, surfboards, laundry, beach towels, etc.
- All golf related activities are to be restricted to the golf course. Please adhere to all posted signs.